Regras do chat: Não permitidos links no chat, apenas em privado. Não permitidos insultos ou uso de linguagem imprópria. Expulsão directa caso reclame com os moderadores ou com os administradores. Caso ache que foi banido(a) injustamente " Fale connosco "

By Words:


I don't feel like I am strong enough,
Without you...
Without you I break easily,
All wars lost without you by my side.

But nothing I can do,
The words clearer and sad to hear
Echoing in my ears right now.
Warm, distressing and painful...

I will never forget those words,
From your mouth pure curse
Of your loving voice
Which still leads me to destruction,
Of the unsafe of your face that has fear to suffer...

Words that told me one day
I try to change for them,
To protect those words one day,
So that one day, with you can talk again.

Feel like I died once
And I'm about to review that situation.
I feel I lose another war,
But now, not without you, but for you review...

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...